Saturday, December 29, 2007

christmas vacation...

oh.. how's your christmas?? mine?? happy...?

we spent our christmas in Montalban with our family. But unfortunately my father was not able to spend his christmas with us.. he's still at work. i met my cousins. and i was surprised because their names was similar to my crushes.. hehehehe. but actually i didn't enjoy there. i'd rather choose to spend christmas in our own house than there. i'm out of place. how about my sister? my brother? they're busy playing computer and always arguing. haay.. i just spent my whole day smiling with them and answering to their questions. what a fuck?! arrgg... i really hate my christmas day.


yesterday i was happy because my father arrived home already and we will celebrate the new year's day together.Ü i'm so happy and until now we're still preparing for that... i also had my new year's resolution. i'd list a lot!!!! hehehehe. i hope that i can do that.....

No comments: